- SomaR Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years to enter.
- Follow SomaR Bar on WordPress.com
- UPCOMING EVENTS
April 4, 6 pm
BYP 100 "Making Lemonade"
April 10, 6 pm
GSA Network "Show Up For Trans Youth"
April 11, 6 pm
Justice Now "Pigeon Power Party"
April 12, 6 pm
Brighter Beginnings Happy Hour
April 17, 6 pm
Black & Pink Letter Writing Mixer
April 18, 6 pm
Prospera Co-ops Happy Hour
April 19, 6 pm
Homeless Action Center Happy Hour
April 20, 6 pm
All Day Play Happy Hour Session
April 24, 6 pm
Omega Phi Beta Sorority "G.L.O.W." Happy Hour
April 25, 6 pm
Bay Area Green Tours Happy Hour
April 26, 6 pm
Women's March Happy Hour
Help build Town Park into a world-class skate park. Please donate.
- Join us Sunday nights at Somar for The Collective! R&B . Rap. Reggae. 9-2am. No cover. fb.me/1BmfiSbAO 20 hours ago
- Watch the Dubs close out the series vs Portland at Somar's game 4 viewing party tomorrow night at Somar -... fb.me/UUtVoI3x 1 day ago
- APRIL 25, 6 pm - Raise a glass to sustainability in action while raising funds for our youth programming. Hosted... fb.me/3mBstqJhm 1 week ago
- APRIL 18, 5:30 pm - Help low-income Latina women gain economic freedom. Happy hour hosted by Prospera. fb.me/9aJ3eYwu6 1 week ago
- APRIL 19, 6 pm - Happy hour to benefit the Homeless Action Center. fb.me/7W53I4eOH 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 411,046 Visitors
Tag Archives: Uptown Oakland
7th Annual Give Oakland Holiday Toy, Clothing and Book Drive “Give back to Oakland’s little ones.”says Mike Lee, Founder of Give Oakland and Give a Gift & Get a Smile Network that gives back to Oakland communities and provides assistance for … Continue reading
This Friday, December 2, 2016, at 8 pm is another fun #FirstFriday edition of #NAFASI. Grab your FREE RSVP ticket for easy VIP style entry. An RSVP allows free entry BEFORE 10 pm, discounted cover after 10 pm and in … Continue reading
This Monday doesn’t have to feel like a Monday if you come by after work, have a drink and write a holiday card to incarcerated LGBTQ in Northern California to remind them they are loved and not forgotten. #SharetheSpirit You … Continue reading