- Somar Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years
Please review us:
Follow Somar Bar
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
- CLASSIC BOURBON COCKTAILS featuring #DickelBourbon. Happy Hour $7 Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Boulevardier. HAPPY HO… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Thursdays and Fridays 4-8 pm at Somar. Retweet. #somarbaroakland #somarbarsquad #thepeoplesbar #staysafe #sharejoy https://t.co/SnC6KrlNwH 1 year ago
- "George Floyd lives in us." twitter.com/KQEDarts/statu… 1 year ago
- Virtual party hopping with DJs Kid Dee, Illefect, Crisp One, Ruby Red-I instagram.com/p/B_qJuHDhy0m/… 1 year ago
- Service industry folks rely on tips & businesses rely on gift cards to survive. Please help meet the basic needs of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- 558,580 Visitors
Tag Archives: SomaR Bar
Still here for you…Classic Bourbon Cocktails and The Fractal Universe experience. Don’t miss it.
“It’s always a pleasure to mingle and mix with our folks, and to see more new faces each time. We cant wait to see more of you at the next event, which will be on the first, #firstfriday of 2021! … Continue reading
Bringing back the classics…this week serving Classic Bourbon Cocktails, featuring Dickel Bourbon. Happy hour. $7 each. Old Fashioned ~ Manhattan ~ Boulevardier Happy Hours are Wednesday 5-8 pm, Thursday and Friday 4-8 pm.
Cynthia Douaiher is a Lebanese artist, passionate about bringing to life the abstract reality of our perceived existence. She was inspired from a young age to delve into her artistic calling, which later on became her true passion and life … Continue reading
We’re open now on Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 pm to 8 pm, and we have great drink specials – Cucumber Lime Crush, Fresh Strawberry Lemonade and Beer/Shot- for happy hour on: – Tuesday and Wednesday – 3 pm to … Continue reading
We will be opening on Thursday, March 4, 2021, at 4 pm to celebrate our 12-year anniversary. We hope you’ll come by to say “cheers” with us. There will be outside seating only and parklet seating is limited. As always, … Continue reading
We hope you’re staying safe and we hope to see you soon. We plan on opening up for outdoor seating in early March. We’ll keep you posted.