- SomaR Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years to enter.
- Follow SomaR Bar on WordPress.com
Help build Town Park into a world-class skate park. Please donate.
- Excited for the next installment of #NAFASI 03.03.2017 w/ Guest Henry Deejay Henroc Palmer plus the NAFASI crew... fb.me/1oWADqjUE 13 hours ago
- Tonight will be crazy! Join us for Oakland's hottest weekly Sunday night party. The Collective w/DJ's Sean G + D... fb.me/8kahjK4b8 1 day ago
- fb.me/NQnSpdyX 4 days ago
- In support of the "DAY WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS," whatever total tips given today, SomaR will donate the same amount to... fb.me/6gpaFEHUj 4 days ago
- FEB 16 - Support Youth Radio at the monthly All Day Play Happy Hour from 6-10 pm. fb.me/8IBExhvqf 1 week ago
- Black Love, Exhibit Opening Reception, Sat. 2/11, 6:30p-10p February 3, 2017
- Talk to Brother Malcolm, Opening Reception, Fri. 7/1, 6p-9p June 30, 2016
- BAOBOB: The East Bay’s New Black Business Directory May 10, 2016
- Self Love First, Artist Talk, Fri. 5/6, 6p-9p May 3, 2016
- 401,705 Visitors
Tag Archives: Oakland nightlife
Lots of reasons to come have a drink on Monday, February 20th…drink to Sophia and Ramsey who are offering their birthday celebration as a fundraiser…drink to Not-My-President day…drink to DJ B-Style who will be throwing down our favorite hip hop, … Continue reading
In support of the “DAY WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS,” whatever total tips given today, SomaR will donate the same amount to Bay Area Legal Aid that provides comprehensive legal services to immigrants.
See who’ll be there. Be there. Saturday, February 11th, 6-9 pm.
Next #NAFASI is 02.03.17 with Guest DJ Ayslim Free RSVP tickets now available!! Grab them while they are available #LetsDance
From Luis La Perla Casillas: “Thank you SomaR Bar for supporting a Local Oakland fighter. If you are from Oakland or the surrounding area don’t forget to stop by SomaR Bar & Lounge for some drinks. Enjoy a good time … Continue reading
The purpose of the trips is to offer medical support and services to an incredibly rural village with little to no routine healthcare. The vast majority of the people in Batata only receive healthcare when the Hands for Global Health … Continue reading
NAFASI…a swahili word for “space.” Art & music has always defined how we view the world and, with this event, we hope to bring together artists, people and deejays that unite these forms of expression. RSVP tickets available now. Grab … Continue reading
Buy your tickets today at SOMARNYE2017.EVENTBRITE.COM East Bay Express included SomaR Bar in their New Year’s Eve Guide, on page 3: “A Poppin’ Party – Somar is one of the most popular bars downtown, and on most weekends the line usually … Continue reading