- Somar Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years
Please review us:
Follow Somar Bar
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
- Tonight's menu for SOMA(Arts) celebrating 2022 artists and @gro24ss birthday! 🎊🎉🎈 come thru. Come celebrate. Come p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo @ SomaR Bar instagram.com/p/CkKMNYLJBpM/… 3 months ago
- Just posted a photo @ SomaR Bar instagram.com/p/Cj4ESHXJJH1/… 3 months ago
- Stop by tomorrow for some art, drinks, music, and people. #SOM(Arts) is featuring @hellaartsy_ at 5 pm hosted by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Art reception includes Community Mural because "everyone is an artist!!!" Come check it out at the next art recepti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- 589,224 Visitors
Tag Archives: Oakland happy hours
Halisi Noel-Johnson is a printmaker and textile artist creating work at NIAD Art Center. Halisi has exhibited work at Steamboat Springs, CO, and both NIAD Art Center and Richmond Art Center, Richmond, CA. A selection of her works on paper … Continue reading
Saturday shenanigans with @deejayseang & @deejaybstyle inside jumpin, and outside sounds by @djmarkmaiden & aarijet.
Come through on Thursday and join us for the close out of Lisa Bojorquez’s showcase! Thank you Sloane Gross for creating SOMARTS at Somar and supporting local bay area artists! Art reception, silent auction, marketplace and more!
Treat yourself to a tall, cool Paloma! Happy hour drink $8 Paloma with Casamigos tequila.
$2 OFF all whiskey drinks. Starts at 4pm till close.
CLASSIC THURSDAYS $7 classic cocktails from 4-8 pm. Pick your favorite or try a new classic! #classicthursdays #oaklandhappyhour #thepeoplesbar #somaroakland
The AIDS Project of the East Bay and CAL-PEP are throwing a #BLACK #HIV Testing Party and Fundraiser in honor of NATIONAL BLACK HIV/AIDS AWARENESS DAY. Monday, February 7, 4-8 pm at 1727 Telegraph Avenue. Admission is free. This is … Continue reading