- Somar Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years
Please review us:
Follow Somar Bar
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
- "George Floyd lives in us." twitter.com/KQEDarts/statu… 1 month ago
- Virtual party hopping with DJs Kid Dee, Illefect, Crisp One, Ruby Red-I instagram.com/p/B_qJuHDhy0m/… 2 months ago
- Service industry folks rely on tips & businesses rely on gift cards to survive. Please help meet the basic needs of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- LOL. No sports. No going out. Appreciate each other. #staypositive #staysafe #stayhome #somarbaroakland… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Didn't your mother tell you it's not polite to stare?! #staypositive #staysafe #stayhome #somarbaroakland… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- 539,430 Visitors
Tag Archives: Music
Tonight is the night!! @flirtntwerk @somarbar 9pm to 2 am with your favorite crew @sake1derful @lilthowwow and @felakutchii!! And this gonna be extra spesh cause we celebrating the life of @askialuna 🎉🎉 So be there or be square!! FREE ALL NIGHT!!
Pop in to the pop up of Stella & Dot with Nichelle Rachal on Tuesday, July 30, 5:30 pm.
HAPPY HOURS: Tuesdays all night. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 4-8 pm Saturdays 7-9 pm Let your mouth water.
MY PEOPLES is a San Francisco based band known for their high energy shows and creating music that is gritty and fun by blending the raw and soulful elements of reggae, rock, and hip hop. We are lucky to have … Continue reading
Starting in September, SMASHBOX LIVE is coming to Somar on Monday nights. SMASHBOX LIVE is a live art experience celebrating and exploring the human form through live figure study and art making sessions. There will be exhibitions, installations and artist talks … Continue reading
Come celebrate with Somar! You’ll hear the latin soul and salsa spun by DJ Rafael while enjoying the artwork by local artist Martin Aranaydo, aka DJ WillieMaze, Somar’s Friday happy hour DJ. Don’t miss the tasty libations by Somar with Cinco de Mayo … Continue reading