- SomaR Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years to enter.
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
Alameda County Community Food Bank Food Drive
Drop off donation any time.
Monday, November 6 –
November 16, 6 pm
All Day Play Happy Hour Session
November 20, 6 pm
Flying Over Walls Holiday Card Writing Mixer
November 23 and 24
We open at 9 pm on these days.
November 28, 6 pm
Community Education and Employment Development Happy Hour
- Sometimes you have to bring in someone to close the deal.......Well @deejayseang is doing that by bringing in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Join Flying Over Walls - SF Bay Area B&P for their annual holiday card parties. Together, decorate cards... fb.me/4eVHECFAu 3 days ago
- RT @youthradio: Join us tonight 6-9pm @SomarBar! twitter.com/alldayplayfm/s… 4 days ago
- RT @williemaze: Flying home to play a party in Oakland... Meet me at @somarbar tonight we about to levitate!… instagram.com/p/Bbkh5QgF3bG/ 4 days ago
- https://t.co/R291zU4DSN 6 days ago
- Black Love, Exhibit Opening Reception, Sat. 2/11, 6:30p-10p February 3, 2017
- Talk to Brother Malcolm, Opening Reception, Fri. 7/1, 6p-9p June 30, 2016
- BAOBOB: The East Bay’s New Black Business Directory May 10, 2016
- Self Love First, Artist Talk, Fri. 5/6, 6p-9p May 3, 2016
- 437,818 Visitors
Tag Archives: Halloween
Thank you for coming by Somar Bar for our “Hollaween” party! Advertisements
We are going to take a break from #itsgreattobehere to bring you #HOLLAWEEN A Tribute To Artists In The Spirit World DJ Sake Onederful along with Rockit City’s DJs Mark Maiden and Eric Rukis DOPE COSTUMES highly recommended! NO COVER … Continue reading
The GENERATIONS party and Mackswell Silverhammer present… DJs Francis Chiser & Mackswell will be playing classics from artists who are no longer with us, as well as, all the great music you have come to love from one of Oakland’s … Continue reading
Saturday, Oct 27 9:00 pm Come dressed up and get down with DJ Kimani. Dance to mashup, funk, house, soul beats…and come early! At 11 pm, entry fee is $5 if you’re in costume and $10 if you’re not!