- Somar Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years
Please review us:
Follow Somar Bar
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
- Tonight's menu for SOMA(Arts) celebrating 2022 artists and @gro24ss birthday! 🎊🎉🎈 come thru. Come celebrate. Come p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo @ SomaR Bar instagram.com/p/CkKMNYLJBpM/… 3 months ago
- Just posted a photo @ SomaR Bar instagram.com/p/Cj4ESHXJJH1/… 3 months ago
- Stop by tomorrow for some art, drinks, music, and people. #SOM(Arts) is featuring @hellaartsy_ at 5 pm hosted by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Art reception includes Community Mural because "everyone is an artist!!!" Come check it out at the next art recepti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- 589,224 Visitors
Tag Archives: Boogie Brown
Spotlight is back Saturday night with DJ Boogie Brown and DJ Boy Wonder. 9:00 pm dope music all night!
2023 IS ALMOST HERE! Usher in the new year with Emelle, Boogie Brown and Mark Maiden. On the patio is PWR TRIP with Rodel, DJ Bag$ and Audtex. Early Bird © Tix now on sale!
View this post on Instagram HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you for joining us on bringing in 2020. Here's to another year of friendship and partnership. #somarbarsquad #thepeoplesbar A post shared by Somar Bar (@somarbar) on Jan 1, 2020 at 11:47am … Continue reading
No plans for New Years? No problem. You don’t need a reservation. You don’t need a ticket. You just need to show up! Starts at 8 pm, $20 entry, drink specials.
Hassle-free New Year’s Eve 2020 Party! Don’t need reservations. Don’t need to buy tickets ahead of time. Don’t need to dig deep into your wallet to enter. Just come at 8 pm and bring in 2020…hassle-free.
Saturday, 1/12/19, we open at 7 pm because IT’S GREAT TO BE HERE with resident DJs. Don’t wait to get here. Don’t wait to get in. We open at 7 pm. Then, it’s time for RECESS, the soulful break … Continue reading
It’s great to be having fun earlier in the evening. It’s great to be inside having a drink and not waiting in line. IT’S GREAT TO BE HERE on Saturday 7 pm.