This reservation request is for a private party where SomaR will close its doors to the public and you will have the place all to yourself.
- Private parties can be held on Saturdays and Sundays from 6:30 pm to 9 pm.
- A bar minimum of $1,500 is required plus 18% gratuity.
- Bar minimums do not include gratuity.
- Bar minimums can be met by (1) hosting the bar or (2) hosting part of the bar and having your guest purchases meet the minimum.
- If the bar minimum is not met by guest purchases, you will be responsible to pay the difference.
- A pre-authorized credit card on record is required regardless of method of payment.
- A non-refundable payment of $250 is due at signing of the contract and no less than 4 weeks prior to your event.
- If minimum is not paid in full, one half of balance is due between the first and last payment.
- The last payment is due the day before event.
- You can bring in our own food or use an outside caterer. There is a $35 clean-up fee.
- If you bring your own food or use an outside caterer, chaffing dishes are prohibited by the Fire Department. You must bring your own plates, napkins, utensils.
- Decorations allowed are table decorations, stand-alone signs. Helium balloons, confetti and posts to the wall are not allowed.
Filling out the form below does not commit you anything. We’ll send you a reply and we can go from there. Thank you for considering SomaR for your event.