This reservation request is for a private party where SomaR will close its doors to the public and you will have the place all to yourself.
- Private parties can be held on Saturdays and Sundays from 5:00 pm to 9 pm.
- A bar minimum of $1,500 is required for up to 80 guests. A bar minimum of $2,000 is required for over 80 guests.
- An 18% gratuity is required.
- Bar minimums do not include gratuity.
- Bar minimums can be met by (1) hosting the bar or (2) hosting part of the bar and having your guest purchases meet the minimum.
- If the bar minimum is not met by guest purchases, you will be responsible to pay the difference.
- A pre-authorized credit card on record is required regardless of the final method of payment.
- A non-refundable payment of $250 is due at signing of the contract and no less than 4 weeks prior to your event.
- If minimum is not paid in full, one half of balance is due between the first and last payment.
- The last payment is due the day before event.
- You can bring in our own food or use an outside caterer. There is a $35 clean-up fee.
- If you bring your own food or use an outside caterer, please know that chaffing dishes are prohibited by the Fire Department. You must bring your own plates, napkins, utensils. We do not have a kitchen to heat up any food.
- Decorations allowed are table decorations, stand-alone signs. Helium balloons, confetti and posts to the wall are not allowed.
Filling out the form below does not commit you anything and will help us determine if we can accommodate you. We’ll send you a reply and we can go from there. Thank you for considering SomaR for your event.