- There is a $50 rental fee which we waive for nonprofits.
- SomaR offers up to 15%* of drink sales which is higher than most other places.
- We will help promote your event on our website, Facebook page and other social media sites.
- We will pay to print postcards and posters if you provide the artwork.
- Happy-hour fundraisers are held on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6-8 pm. (Sorry, no fundraisers on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays.)
- Fundraisers are public events so that you benefit from SomaR’s customers attending and learning more about your organization.
Your organization can benefit in many ways:
- Not only will you raise funds for your organization, you can raise awareness for your organization. We can set up a table for your literature distribution.
- We have found that many people are looking for something to do on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night; you can capture this audience with your event.
- SomaR’s Marketing Manager has a nonprofit background and will help with making your event a success. She has some great ideas!
- We try to accommodate as much as possible, but we need to be considerate of those who may not be there for your event. Please no speeches or performances.
- We require some type of event rsvp set up so that you have a good idea how many people will be attending your event. The easiest is creating a Facebook event. You’ll want to know how many people are attending your event and SomaR needs to know to be able to staff accordingly. We want to make sure your guests have a positive experience at your event.
* A minimum of 20 attendees to qualify for 15%. If less than 20 people, you will receive 10% of sales. Must be a legal nonprofit to receive donation.
If you’re interested, fill out the form below and we’ll contact you to talk about it: