Thank you for considering Somar for our event. This reservation request is for small-to-medium sized mixers, celebration of special occasions, company gatherings. If you need our entire space, please fill out the Private Party Reservation Request. If you’re interested in a fundraiser, please go to Happy-Hour Fundraiser Request.
Please review the party tips below before filling out the form below. Submitting your request does not commit you to any date or fees, but rather a chance for us to accommodate you. Thank you.
- We charge only $50 to reserve seating for you and your guests.
- $50 fee is non-refundable and due upon signing the contract.
- You can request a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday available for reservations. (Sorry, no reservations on Fridays and Saturdays.)
- Your reservation can start as early as 4:30 pm and reserve seating ends at 9 pm.
- You and your guests are welcome to stay after the end time of your event.
- You can bring in your own food or use an outside caterer. There is no fee to bring in food for your event.
- If you bring in food, the Fire Department does not allow any type of chafing dishes or equipment. We do not have a kitchen to cook or heat up food. Food should be appetizers/finger foods that are easy to serve and clean up.
- We take into consideration that others at Somar may not be attending your event, so we do not allow performance, speeches or personally selected music.
- Somar has overhead music playing and usually has a DJ after 8 pm.