Thank you for considering Somar for your event. This reservation request is for small-to-medium sized mixers, celebration of special occasions, company gatherings. If you need our entire space, please check out the Private Party Package. If you’re interested in a fundraiser, find out about our Fundraiser Package.
Submitting your request does not commit you to any date or fees, but rather a chance for us to accommodate you. Thank you.
- On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, your reservation can start as early as 4:30 pm.
- On Saturdays, your reservation is from 7:00 pm (when we open) to 9:30 pm.
- The fee is $50 for reserved seating. If you bring in food, there is an additional $50 fee for clean up.
- You and your guests are welcome to stay after the end time of your event.
- You can bring in your own food or use an outside caterer.
- If you bring in food, the Fire Department does not allow candles or chafing dishes or equipment. We do not have a kitchen to cook or heat up food, or to store food.
- Food should be appetizers/finger foods that are easy to serve and clean up.
- If you bring in food, you must supply your own plates, utensils, napkins and serving tools.
- We take into consideration that others at Somar may not be attending your event, so we do not allow performance, speeches or personally selected music. And we have a No-Shushing policy.
- Somar has overhead music playing if a DJ is not scheduled or playing yet. Outside DJs are not allowed due to liability of equipment.