- SomaR Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years to enter.
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
July 3, 9 pm
Opening a little later tonight. Instead of 4 pm as usual, we’re opening at 9 pm.
July 4th – CLOSED
July 8, 6 pm
Body of Knowledge Photo Project and Art Reception
July 12, 6 pm
Meet and Greet The Justice Collective
July 20, 6 pm
All Day Play Happy Hour Session
July 25, 6 pm
Asante Africa Foundation Happy Hour
July 26, 6 pm
Social Justice Collaborative Happy Hour
Help build Town Park into a world-class skate park. Please donate.
- TUESDAY, JULY 26 at 6 pm - Social Justice Collaborative happy hour! fb.me/24DMz5Wkr 3 days ago
- We're proud of Armando. fb.me/28Zjzhepw 6 days ago
- fb.me/8lwoW6zsg 1 week ago
- Sunday nights been 🔥 Slide through #TheCollective ft. @location415 , @djladyryan & @deejayseang bring one of the... fb.me/98iBmXjxz 2 weeks ago
- TONIGHT! and every Tuesday Night! FUNK + SOUL + R&B It's Great To Be Here With resident DJ's Mark Maiden &... fb.me/X62UsvCM 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 423,121 Visitors
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Saturday, February 25, welcome CJ Flash. Simply put, he’s one the best DJs to ever do it. The KBLX Saturday Night Get Down. The World Famous Rick & Russ Show featuring DJ CJ Flash. 90’s and now! Along with resident DJ soul.profess (the … Continue reading
In support of the “DAY WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS,” whatever total tips given today, SomaR will donate the same amount to Bay Area Legal Aid that provides comprehensive legal services to immigrants.
Next #NAFASI is 02.03.17 with Guest DJ Ayslim Free RSVP tickets now available!! Grab them while they are available #LetsDance
From Luis La Perla Casillas: “Thank you SomaR Bar for supporting a Local Oakland fighter. If you are from Oakland or the surrounding area don’t forget to stop by SomaR Bar & Lounge for some drinks. Enjoy a good time … Continue reading
The purpose of the trips is to offer medical support and services to an incredibly rural village with little to no routine healthcare. The vast majority of the people in Batata only receive healthcare when the Hands for Global Health … Continue reading
September 27, 6-8 pm. RSVP or just drop by.