- Somar Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years
Please review us:
Follow Somar Bar
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
- #RETWEET Join us on 3/19/22 for the We Lead Ours Masquerade & Art Auction Soirée. Celebrate community, youth, art &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Why Whiskey Wednesday? Because you're half way to the weekend. Because you made it to hump day. Because it's $2 off… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- #APEB & CAL-PEP are throwing a #BLACK #HIV Testing Party & Fundraiser in honor of NATIONAL BLACK HIV/AIDS AWARENESS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Just posted a photo @ SomaR Bar instagram.com/p/CZfMuChvKyM/… 5 months ago
- Whiskey Wednesday means $2 OFF all whiskey from 4-8 pm at @SomarBar. Take a flight of 3 for $20 - Kikori Japanese W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- 576,670 Visitors
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Somar Bar is hiring bartenders, barbacks, bussers, maintenance help and security guards. Share this news. Visit the “Jobs at Somar” page to apply.
Somar Bar is closed today and The Connect event is cancelled. A staff member tested positive for COVID and we made the decision to close to prevent any further infection to our staff, patrons and community. Stay safe. Stay tuned.
Somar is looking for bartenders and barbacks. Interested in joining the Somar team? Fill out an application on our website. We’d love to hear from you. Thanks.
Sierra is now serving Fresh Strawberry Lemonade and Cucumber Lime Crush in our Oakland-artist-painted parklet from 3 pm to 8 pm today and tomorrow. Parklet seating only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
We’re open on: Thursdays from 4 pm to 1:30 am Fridays from 4 pm to 1:30 am Happy Hours 4 to 8 pm on Thursdays and Fridays Saturdays from 8 pm to 1:00 am And for the holiday, we’ll be … Continue reading
We hope you’re staying safe and we hope to see you soon. We plan on opening up for outdoor seating in early March. We’ll keep you posted.
Cheers to you! To those who have risked their safety to help others. To those who watch over their elderly neighbors. To those who maintain social distancing. To those who stay home to help contain the virus. Thank you! Through … Continue reading