- Somar Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years to enter.
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
February 14, 6 pm
Kemet Foundation Celebration
February 15, 6 pm
All Day Play Happy Hour Session
February 20, 6 pm
Legal Services for Prisoners With Children Happy Hour
February 21, 6 pm
Street Level Health Project Happy Hour
- SAT 2/24, 4-6 pm: Join the first ever meet-and-greet of Sam·cha! Get to know other queer LGBTQI and trans folx... fb.me/11eEFfiHq 1 day ago
- 🏀Dubs Game Day! Nothing feels better than enjoying the ➡#Waaarrriiiioorrrrrs @7:30pm ,➡ #Whiskey,➡ & TONIGHT the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- WED, Feb 28, 6 pm - hosted by Black Young Democrats, East Bay partnering with The Prisoners' Literature Project.... fb.me/D4cw0a3F 2 days ago
- No work tomorrow! No school tomorrow! No kids tonight! No problem! Come hang with the #ROOOOOLLLLLLLCALLLLLL crew… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @DeeJaySeanG: TONIGHT - We are excited to welcome DJ Apollo to ROLL CALL at @SomarBar alongside @DJLadyRyan & Myself - No work/school Mo… 5 days ago
- Black Love, Exhibit Opening Reception, Sat. 2/11, 6:30p-10p February 3, 2017
- Talk to Brother Malcolm, Opening Reception, Fri. 7/1, 6p-9p June 30, 2016
- BAOBOB: The East Bay’s New Black Business Directory May 10, 2016
- Self Love First, Artist Talk, Fri. 5/6, 6p-9p May 3, 2016
- 450,420 Visitors
Category Archives: Menu
#NAFASI returns this Friday 2.2.18 + a fundraiser for Playworks. You can donate thru RSVP : mpenzi.squarespace.com/nafasi. RSVP is FREE, donation optional!
We created the “Puerto Rico” drink and will donate 50% of sales to the United For Puerto Rico group. Drink to donate. We all need to help.
Did you know that we are now serving Le Jarre desserts…happiness in a jar! Cafe Cheesecake Blue bottle coffee with a hint of semi-sweet chocolate. Citron Cheesecake Fresh lemon with a hint of Grand Marnier and a gingersnap crust. Star-Berry … Continue reading →
Happy Cinco de Mayo! We’ve got what you need to celebrate: Glass of Sangria and an empanada $9 Pitcher of Sangria $20 Pitcher of Sangria and 4 empanadas $29 Viva tequilla drinks: Mango Margaritas $6 SomaR Fizz $7 Flor de … Continue reading →
Another good reason to drop by SomaR for happy hour…we’ve added Empanadas de Pollo! Created by Javi’s Cooking. Come by for a bite. $4. Monday through Friday 4-8 pm Saturdays and Sundays 6-9 pm Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!
SomaR has craft beers, micro brews, seasonal beers and beers from around the world! Did you know we carry Tusker Beer from Kenya?! Here’s a sample of what we can offer you…Leffe Blonde Ale, Belgium – Boddington’s English Pale Ale, … Continue reading →
After getting up before the sun, waiting for the store to open for what seems forever, being pushed and pulled and fighting over the sales in the store, and then standing in the check-out line longer than waiting to get … Continue reading →
We’re kind of like the TV show “Cheers” in that most everyone knows the SomaR family owners and they know their regulars. But we’re cheering to the new winter cocktail menu and the $5 Gordon Biersch Octoberfest fundraiser. When you buy … Continue reading →