- Somar Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years
Please review us:
Follow Somar Bar
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
- Tonight's menu for SOMA(Arts) celebrating 2022 artists and @gro24ss birthday! 🎊🎉🎈 come thru. Come celebrate. Come p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo @ SomaR Bar instagram.com/p/CkKMNYLJBpM/… 3 months ago
- Just posted a photo @ SomaR Bar instagram.com/p/Cj4ESHXJJH1/… 3 months ago
- Stop by tomorrow for some art, drinks, music, and people. #SOM(Arts) is featuring @hellaartsy_ at 5 pm hosted by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Art reception includes Community Mural because "everyone is an artist!!!" Come check it out at the next art recepti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- 589,224 Visitors
Category Archives: Artists
Breast Cancer Awareness art reception October 20, 5-8 pm, featuring Ashley Grajeda and Oscar Tuda. TKT will have a selection of merch for sale. Level Pink will be selling Breast Cancer Awareness merch. Sancho’s Grill will have some bacon wrapped … Continue reading
Halisi Noel-Johnson is a printmaker and textile artist creating work at NIAD Art Center. Halisi has exhibited work at Steamboat Springs, CO, and both NIAD Art Center and Richmond Art Center, Richmond, CA. A selection of her works on paper … Continue reading
Sloane Gross and SOM(ARts) present Hella Artsy on Thursday, August 18, at 5 pm. Art reception, music, special cocktails, silent auction and marketplace.
Still here for you…Classic Bourbon Cocktails and The Fractal Universe experience. Don’t miss it.
Cynthia Douaiher is a Lebanese artist, passionate about bringing to life the abstract reality of our perceived existence. She was inspired from a young age to delve into her artistic calling, which later on became her true passion and life … Continue reading
gro24ss … … BLACK HERSTORY MONTH @somarbar (a tribute to the black woman) Artist Sloane Gross Come check out an artist tribute to the black woman inside Somar.
This is a very special art reception because it is the first mother-daughter duo, because it’s the story of a courageous little girl fighting cancer, and because we’re coming together as a community to help one another. Kala Langston is an … Continue reading