- Somar Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years
Please review us:
Follow Somar Bar
- Follow Somar Bar and Lounge on WordPress.com
- Thursdays and Fridays 4-8 pm at Somar. Retweet. #somarbaroakland #somarbarsquad #thepeoplesbar #staysafe #sharejoy https://t.co/SnC6KrlNwH 1 month ago
- "George Floyd lives in us." twitter.com/KQEDarts/statu… 3 months ago
- Virtual party hopping with DJs Kid Dee, Illefect, Crisp One, Ruby Red-I instagram.com/p/B_qJuHDhy0m/… 4 months ago
- Service industry folks rely on tips & businesses rely on gift cards to survive. Please help meet the basic needs of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- LOL. No sports. No going out. Appreciate each other. #staypositive #staysafe #stayhome #somarbaroakland… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- 540,669 Visitors
Author Archives: Somar Bar
…and Somar’s happy hours are all night on Tuesdays!
Black Young Democrats East Bay is celebratig Black History Month by partnering with The Prisoners Literature Project and The Free Black Women’s Library of Los Angeles. These organizations are committed to providing free books to prisoners and accessible space for … Continue reading
gro24ss … … BLACK HERSTORY MONTH @somarbar (a tribute to the black woman) Artist Sloane Gross Come check out an artist tribute to the black woman inside Somar.
Woodenman Muay Thai We would like to recognize Armando “The Prince” Ramos as a certified representative and trainer of Woodenman Muay Thai Systems! He worked tirelessly winning amateur titles as an old school SF Fairtex fighter, then earned the nick … Continue reading
View this post on Instagram Be happy, It's Wednesday! Happy-hour drinks. Happy-hour bar bites. Happy-hour music. Happy dancing. Happy staff. #ENJOYWEDNESDAYS w/ @rubyredi @crispone_ @deejaykiddee @djgelson_ #somarbarsquad #thepeoplesbar A post shared by Somar Bar (@somarbar) on Jan 29, 2020 at … Continue reading
Talk Story Oakland: The New Year The New You ~ January 28, 6-8 pm. Happy New Year, Happy New You! The new year brings an opportunity to start over. Tell us a story about what you want to change in … Continue reading
Psychology Spot article “Science confirms: Dancing makes you happy” is no joke! It’s science! And we like to dance at Somar. Come be happy!
It gives us great pleasure to invite you to the announcement of the 2020 NLC Oakland Fellows on Wednesday, January 15, 6-8 pm. Please join us to meet these amazing dreamers, doers, and changemakers. Very casual. Though contributions of any … Continue reading