Sayra Reyes is an Oakland native with a Mexican American heritage. Her art reflects that of Picasso, Rivera and Kahlo. Tribal beats pound through her art pieces, while her Mexican American persona is also strongly stated. Using acrylic paint, her bright colors highlight the rich culture that is of Latinos, gays, soulful musicians and women. Her subjects are subjected to the expression of their essence; portraying not only their outer self but inner self emphasized in their facial expressions.
- SomaR Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years to enter.
- Follow SomaR Bar on WordPress.com
Help build Town Park into a world-class skate park. Please donate.
- The three nights you have for yourself now are like the 30 minutes you had as a kid. Make 'em count. Top notch... fb.me/3FiIkMrUa 1 day ago
- Oakland's Sunday night HOT SPOT 🔥 Join us for The Collective inside @somarbar Feat. DJs @deejayseang and... fb.me/y74V0C2I 1 day ago
- Tuesday, March 28, 6 pm - Please join Howard University Alumni Club (HUAC SFBA) of the San Francisco Bay Area... fb.me/33qwBVUtM 2 days ago
- the GENERATIONS party is back! Friday, March 31st - founder/resident DJ Franchise brings together 4 DJs each... fb.me/1m5R2y3pB 2 days ago
- RSVP Sunday Nights at SomaR Bar w/@Sean G. Lady Ryan & D Roq! R&B. Hip Hop. Reggae. No Cover. 21+... fb.me/20HKA4sBo 4 days ago
- Black Love, Exhibit Opening Reception, Sat. 2/11, 6:30p-10p February 3, 2017
- Talk to Brother Malcolm, Opening Reception, Fri. 7/1, 6p-9p June 30, 2016
- BAOBOB: The East Bay’s New Black Business Directory May 10, 2016
- Self Love First, Artist Talk, Fri. 5/6, 6p-9p May 3, 2016
- 406,670 Visitors