The second stereotype is Oaklanders can bust a flow like SF can order a latte! Grigson writes “Oakland’s hip hop scene is off the chain…It is the home of places like Lounge 3411 and SomaR Bar.” Grigson further claims “[Oakland] is still a staple in the days of hyphy beats and, as locals will tell you, will continue to influence the hip hop scene in the years to come.”
What do you think?
- People in Oaktown Say Hella Weird $#**, Ya Hurd?
- Oaklanders Can Bust a Flow Like SF Can Order a Latte
- Oaklanders Think San Franciscans Are Stuck Up…
- Which Is Why All The Cool Kids Are Moving To Oakland
- Oaklanders Are Not Afraid To Speak Truth To Power
- Oaklanders Sure As Hell(a) Don’t Trust The Police
- But They Do Trust Their Neighbors
- If You’re In The Uptown, Your Neighbor Is a Hipster – – And So Are You
- If You’re In Rockridge, Your Neighbor Is a Yuppie – – And So Are You
- Oakland Raider’s Fans Are Obnoxious – – And They Like It That Way
Share, share, share using the buttons below. Share Oakland.