Time to shine up those spokes! Join us for the Pedal Powered Pub Crawl brought to you by the East Bay Express. Specials on bike friendly beers all night!
Thursday, September 23rd
PICK UP your Pedal Powered Pub Crawl Passport at Beer Revolution between 5:00 – 5:30 pm.
RECEIVE YOUR passport stamp at each watering hole when you answer a trivia question. All that pedaling might make you thirsty, so stop to enjoy a bike-friendly $3 beer.
REAP YOUR prizes when you finish at the Stork Club by 8:00 pm to receive your final stamp.
Enter to win the GRAND PRIZE!
Pedal Powered Pub Crawl watering holes include:
- Beer Revolution – 464 3rd Street, Oakland
- Merchant’s Saloon – 401 2nd Street, Oakland
- Somar Bar – 1727 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland
- The Uptown – 1928 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland
- Stork Club – 2330 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland
See you there…I mean “here!”