- SomaR Bar and Lounge
1727 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, Ca 94612
Must be 21+ years to enter.
- Follow SomaR Bar on WordPress.com
Help build Town Park into a world-class skate park. Please donate.
- Next #NAFASI 02.03.17 w/ Guest Djayslim Free RSVP tickets now available!! mpenzi.squarespace.com/nafasi/... fb.me/88IPplFMC 1 day ago
- fb.me/8gagZSBTk 2 days ago
- SomaR will be closed on February 16 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. fb.me/7T4FzRuFj 1 week ago
- I posted 25 photos on Facebook in the album "Senses (with DJ Hector) Jan 7th." fb.me/5AnsCBWdl 1 week ago
- This Sunday will be crazy! Join us for Oakland's hottest weekly Sunday night party. The Collective w/DJ's Sean G... fb.me/5BJfXMsb0 1 week ago
- Talk to Brother Malcolm, Opening Reception, Fri. 7/1, 6p-9p June 30, 2016
- BAOBOB: The East Bay’s New Black Business Directory May 10, 2016
- Self Love First, Artist Talk, Fri. 5/6, 6p-9p May 3, 2016
- Self Love First, Opening Reception, Fri. 4/1, 6p-9p March 28, 2016
- 397,170 Visitors
From Luis La Perla Casillas:
“Thank you SomaR Bar for supporting a Local Oakland fighter. If you are from Oakland or the surrounding area don’t forget to stop by SomaR Bar & Lounge for some drinks. Enjoy a good time with family & friends at SomaR Bar (21+ over).”
The purpose of the trips is to offer medical support and services to an incredibly rural village with little to no routine healthcare. The vast majority of the people in Batata only receive healthcare when the Hands for Global Health volunteers travel to their town. You can RSVP or just come by for a drink.
NAFASI…a swahili word for “space.” Art & music has always defined how we view the world and, with this event, we hope to bring together artists, people and deejays that unite these forms of expression. RSVP tickets available now. Grab one before they’re gone!
Buy your tickets today at SOMARNYE2017.EVENTBRITE.COM
East Bay Express included SomaR Bar in their New Year’s Eve Guide, on page 3: “A Poppin’ Party – Somar is one of the most popular bars downtown, and on most weekends the line usually extends down the block. Somar’s NYE parties are no exception. Special DJ set by DJ Fuze of Digital Underground. Also, Sean G and D-Roq. 1727 Telegraph Ave., Oakland.”
“Give back to Oakland’s little ones.”says Mike Lee, Founder of Give Oakland and Give a Gift & Get a Smile Network that gives back to Oakland communities and provides assistance for less fortunate children.