On this date 10 years ago we took a chance and opened a bar. We had no idea what we were doing, but we hoped that with our experience and support of our friends, family and the community that we would be “ok.” It’s 2019 and we’re still here. Oakland is our family and, with family, you survive the rough times and embrace the good times. Our community got us here, and when I say “community,” I mean friends, family, regulars, irregulars, DJs, promoters and all of our Somar staff past and present. Without all of you, never would we be able to call Oakland our home. So many people to thank…just know from the bottom of our hearts, Thank You! We’re planning our anniversary party for April (yup, we’re late). Stay tuned.
Grumpy bartenders…only on Monday. Come see us on Tuesday with happy hour ALL night!
Come enjoy $4 beers, and $6 wine and well drinks. And delicious signature cocktails for $6 and $8:
– Moscow Mule: Vodka, lime, ginger beer
– Lychee Martini: Vodka, elderflower, lychee juice
– Dark & Stormy: Gosling Dark Rum, ginger beer, lime
– Cucumber Sour: Bourbon, elderflower, cucumbers, lemon
– Ricky Bobby: Bourbon, lemon, Peach shrub, ginger beer
– Boot Leg: Bourbon, grapefruit, honey, organge bitters
– Shinkansen (Bullet Train, Japan): Bulleit Bourbon, Yuzu marmalade, lemon, ginger shrub